- An invitation to “love as I (Christ) has loved you” (Jn.15:12)
- An invitation to be a Dominican Sister of the Presentation.
- An invitation to a challenging task as a missionary.
Come and See
- Come to experience the Spirit of St. Dominic and Blessed Marie Poussepin,
- Come to experience the joy of the Presentation,
- Come to experience the missionary life of the Dominican Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin,
- Come and enjoy the beauty of religious life.
- A time to enter into wonder and grace.
- A time to overcome fear and shyness
- A time to learn the language
- A time to respond to the Lord’s call in prayer.
Aspirancy in the Provincial House Bangalore
- To allow the candidate to discern her religious vocation
- To allow the person to grow in human maturity
- To allow the person to deepen her Christian life
- To allow the candidate to discover about religious, apostolic life of the Congregation.
Postulancy in Mysore
- To grow in a sincere desire to consecrate herself to God and a clear grasp of her vocation.
- To initiate herself in the life of the Evangelical counsels of Obedience, Poverty and Chastity.
- To deepen her knowledge of the project of Marie Poussepin
- To integrate herself in the community with joys, responsibility and perseverance.
- To initiate herself into the family traits of Dominican Sisters of the Presentation.
Novitiate in the Novitiate House Bangalore
On going Formation
- To deepen the Belonging and Commitment to God and His Mission.
- To be a person called to life as a woman,
- To be a person called to faith within God’s people
- To grow into maturity in Apostolic Religious life
Ongoing formation in various communities as well as a year or two long renewal programs in spirituality.